We are committed to the idea of international teaming. Thus, our studies are carried out by at least two EDN members from different European states.
We support our members during the complete realisation of thier work, by providing them a team, a budget and an access to our wise-women and wise-men in the frame of their study.
Here is the process followed for the completion of all studies 👇
List of topics suggested (non-exhaustive list):
- Military mission abroad – Franco German collaboration: chances and challenges
- Structural setup for a cooperative operation of troops and weapon systems
- Purchasing of future weapon systems: Differences between national processes
- The question of sovereignty in the cyber world
- The question of sovereignty in the European defense
- Western and Eastern Europe – Challenges for a potential common European defense architecture